Samsung TV Setup for Smart DNS Proxy
Samsung Smart TV Smart DNS Proxy Settings
Following setup instructions are only needed one time. Once you finish the initial setup, you won't be needing to take the same steps again. Your connection will work automatically *anytime!
We are very sorry but hence it's a hardware limitation by Samsung itself, there isn't much we can do about it.
2. From this settings menu Scroll Down to Network.
3. Select Network Settings.
4. Your TV or Blue-ray player will show you how it's connected to the internet. Press Start.
5. Select Your Internet Connection. If you select Wireless network and make sure to enter your correct wireless password to connect.
6. Your device will show that it's tested and connected to the internet properly. Now Select IP Settings.
7. Scroll Down to the DNS Settings and enter Smart DNS Proxy Servers IP from following and Press OK. Select the server IP closest to your physical location:
The list of IP addresses of our DNS severs can be found on our DNS Server List here: https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/Servers.
8. It will test the connection. Press Next to save the settings and exit the menu.
Now restart your TV and it will start using Smart DNS Proxy.
* Remember whenever your TV/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOG INTO Smart DNS Proxy so that our system could check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service.