Netgear Router Setup for Smart DNS Proxy
The following setup instructions is only needed one time. Once you finish the initial setup, you won't be needing to take the same steps anytime. Your connection will work automatically *anytime!
1. Open Router Administration Page. Usually http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.2.1.
2. Enter Your User Name and Password if you have one.Default name is admin and the default password is password.
3. Click on Basic Settings on the left under Setup.
4. Fill DNS Server fields with the Smart DNS Proxy IPs from the list.
5. Click on Save Settings or OK button.
Make sure to RESTART your Router!
* Remember whenever your PC/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOG INTO Smart DNS Proxy and UPDATE your IP address so that our system could check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then, you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you set up, we also suggest that you log in with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.